Hey all,

It feels strange to write this but it came to our attention today that one of our staff has a fever. I don’t think I need to explain why that’s concerning in the current climate so I’ll jump straight to the point.

In the interest of safety for our customers, our community and staff we have decided to close down for a few days to allow time for our staff to get tested and rule out the possibility of any sort of harmful contact COVID. In the meantime we will get in touch with customers individually about orders that have already been placed and will be addressing that sort of thing on a 1-1 basis. New orders will be paused for the time being. Keep an eye on our Instagram(@goodcheeseto) for the most recent updates on the situation and we will be back up and running ASAP.

UPDATE 10/23 We have determined that there was a member of our staff who is not at risk of Covid contact! We’ve also been able to call on some friends to help us with getting deliveries out safely. We’ve determined it will be safe to open the online store for crubside pickup orders from 11-4 and Tuesday delivery until we’ve received confirmation that the store can re-open. As always, keep an eye on Instagram for updates.

Thanks very much for all of your support during this time.

Be Excellent to Each Other,

Adrian & Luke